Get your fitness on with no enrollment fee
March 7, 2018
Join the Fitness Program this month with no enrollment fee! HealthSelectSM of Texas and Consumer Directed HealthSelectSM participants and their covered dependents age 18 and older have access to a nationwide network of fitness centers at one low cost.
The Fitness Program is a flexible membership program offered through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas. It allows you to use more than 9,000 fitness centers nationwide for $25 per month per participant. If you join the program in March, the $25 enrollment fee is waived (you will still need to pay the $25 monthly membership fee). Use code FIT4SPRING to get the fee waived.
Some program benefits include:
- Flexible membership, no long-term contract required
- Easy online enrollment; automatic monthly payment withdrawal
- Unlimited access to a nationwide network of participating fitness centers
- Earn Blue Points℠ when you enroll and for weekly visits
- View your previous fitness center visits online
To enroll, search for a gym location or learn more about the program, click the log in button on your green menu bar (this is the log in to your Blue Access for Members℠
account) and click Fitness Program under Quick Links or call the Fitness Program at (888) 762-BLUE (2583) toll-free, Monday–Friday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m., in any U.S. time zone. Use code FIT4SPRING to get the fee waived. You can cancel your membership at any time by calling (888) 762- BLUE (2583).