If you are enrolled in HealthSelect℠ of Texas or Consumer Directed HealthSelect℠, you can join the Fitness Program with no enrollment fee this month.
The Fitness Program is a flexible membership program you can use to visit any of more than 9,000 fitness centers nationwide for $25 per month. If you join the program in September, the $25 enrollment fee is waived. Use code FallFit25 to get the fee waived.
Some program benefits include:
- flexible membership, no long-term contract required,
- easy online enrollment and automatic monthly payment withdrawal,
- the ability to track your fitness center visits online,
- unlimited access to a nationwide network of participating fitness centers and
- the ability to earn Blue Points℠ when you enroll and for weekly visits.
To enroll, search for a location or learn more about the program by logging in to your Blue Access for Members℠ account and click Fitness Program under Quick Links. Or call (888) 762-BLUE (2583) toll-free, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–9 p.m. in any U.S. time zone. Use code FallFit25 to get the fee waived. You can cancel your membership at any time by calling (888) 762-BLUE (2583).
New and updated health and wellness resources for HealthSelect participants
While you’re visiting your Blue Access for Members account, take note of new resources available through the Well onTarget web portal. These resources include new coaching programs, self-management courses and wellness trackers.
Get Started with Well onTarget
To take advantage of the Well onTarget tools and resources:
- Go to www.healthselectoftexas.com.
- Click on “Log In” in the upper right-hand corner. If you already have a Blue Access for Members℠ account, log in. If you do not have an account yet, click “Register Now” and use your medical ID card to create an account.
- Once you’re logged in to Blue Access for Members, click “Well onTarget” under the Quick Links on the left.
For more information, call a BCBSTX Personal Health Assistant toll-free at (800) 252-8039, Monday–Friday 7 a.m.–7 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m.–3 p.m. CT.