Ready to get active? During the month of February, HealthSelectSM
members and their covered dependents can join the Fitness Program without paying the enrollment fee.
The Fitness Program is a flexible membership program for HealthSelect members and their covered dependents (ages 18 and older) that offers unlimited access to a nationwide network of more than 10,000 fitness centers. After a one-time enrollment fee of $25, plus tax, per member, each member then pays $25, plus tax, per month.
In February 2020, the enrollment fee will be waived for all HealthSelect participants who use the code fit4feb
Other Fitness Program perks include:
- easy online enrollment;
- automatic monthly payment withdrawal;
- discounts on services from health and well-being professionals such as acupuncture, personal training, massage and more; and
- Blue Points (earned) when you enroll and track weekly visits.
- Log in to Blue Access for Members and under “Quick Links.”
- Choose “Fitness Program.” Here you can enroll, search for nearby fitness locations and learn more about the program.
- Click “Enroll Now.”
- Search and choose the fitness location that is best for you.
Or, you can enroll by calling 888-762-BLUE (2583)
, Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT (6 a.m. and 6 p.m. MT).
You can visit any participating fitness locations after you sign up.
: The Fitness Program is provided by Tivity Health, an independent contractor that administers the Prime Network of fitness locations. The Prime Network is made up of independently owned and operated fitness locations.