No enrollment fee in March for HealthSelect Fitness Program
March 2, 2018
Throughout the month of March, HealthSelect of Texas and Consumer Directed HealthSelect participants and their covered dependents age 18 and older can join the Fitness Program for $25 per month. The $25 enrollment fee will be waived by entering the code FIT4SPRING when enrolling. Participants will still need to pay $25 monthly membership fee for March.
The Fitness Program is a flexible membership program offered through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas. It offers access to more than 9,000 fitness centers nationwide. Some program benefits include:
- Flexible membership, no long-term contract required.
- Easy online enrollment; automatic monthly payment withdrawal.
- Unlimited access to a nationwide network of participating fitness centers.
- Earn Blue Points℠ when you enroll and for weekly visits.
- View your previous fitness center visits online.
Participants who want to enroll in the Fitness Program, search for a location or learn more about the program should:
- log in to Blue Access for Members℠ and
- click Fitness Program under Quick Links.
To set up an account with Blue Access for Members, participants should go to www.healthselectoftexas.com and click on the Log In button in the upper right corner of the page.
For information about the Fitness Program or to cancel their membership, participants can also call the Fitness Program toll-free at (888) 762-BLUE (2583) (TTY 711) Monday–Friday 8 a.m.- 9 p.m. in any U.S. time zone.