External Advisor Program
ERS contracts with external investment advisors to complement internal management efforts.
Interested in being an external advisor to ERS? Begin the registration process.
Considerations for External Advisors
- Must be a bank, insurance company, or investment advisor as defined by the Registered Investment Advisors Act of 1940.
- Established organization (3 years or more)
- Emerging managers on a best effort basis
- Long-term track record (at least 3 years)
- Stable investment team
- Alignment of interest
- Integrity of investment process
Current External Advisors
- Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss
- Brandywine Global Investment Management
Manager of Emerging Managers
- Acadian Asset Management
- Axiom Investors
- EAM Investors
- Fisher Investments
- Global Alpha
- Kayne Anderson Rudnick
- Lazard Asset Management
- Franklin Templeton Institutional
- Legato Capital Management