Staying Connected Retiree Fairs
ERS retirees are invited to join us for the 2023 Staying Connected retiree fairs.
This year, the Staying Connected fairs are combined with some Fall Enrollment fairs. All retirees, not just Medicare retirees, can attend a Staying Connected fair, but only Medicare retirees will be able to make benefit changes.
In addition to a Fall Enrollment presentation:
- ERS Executive Director Porter Wilson will provide updates on ERS programs.
- The Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner (OCCC) will have a presentation on avoiding financial exploitation.
- ERS plan administrators and other exhibitors will be available with useful information.
All events are 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., CT with Porter Wilson speaking at 10:15 a.m., CT.
Please note: Lunch is not provided. You may bring lunch or purchase it from nearby restaurants.
Hays CISD Performing Arts Center
979 Kohlers Crossing
Kyle, Texas 78640
Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
2401 E. Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, Texas 76006
Texas Department of Transportation Houston District Office
7600 Washington Ave.
Houston, Texas 77007
Employees Retirement System of Texas
1836 San Jacinto Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78701
- This event is held in conjunction with Fall Enrollment. Although non-Medicare retirees can’t make benefits changes at this time, we encourage all retirees to attend. We hope to see you there!
- Occasionally, due to weather or other issues beyond our control, ERS may cancel or change an event. When possible, we’ll provide notice of a cancellation or change on the ERS website. Be sure to check ers.texas.gov the morning of the event for any updates.