If you are in the HealthSelect Prescription Drug Program (administered by OptumRx), you can find out what your medications will cost before reaching for your wallet. With the online drug pricing and information tool, you can start saving money on the medications you need.
Get accurate drug pricing anywhere
When you log in to your OptumRx account and use the online drug pricing and information tool, you can:
- sort medication options by the lowest prices–and the pharmacy that is closest to your home;
- search for your drug before you have it filled, so you know if your plan covers medications that cost less;
- view medications based on your preferred pharmacy; and
- filter your searches based on your preferences, such as 24-hour service or drive-through options.
Sometimes getting medications can be confusing. When you are logged in to your OptumRx account, the drug pricing and information tool will show you alerts to let you know if the medication you’re about to fill will interact with another medication you’re taking–or if a specific medication is not covered under your plan.
Where can I find the new drug pricing and information tool?
To find the drug pricing and information tool, you’ll need to:
- Visit HealthSelect PDP online.
- Click Login/Register. If you already have an OptumRx account, click Sign in. If you do not have an account yet, click Register to create an account.
- After you're logged in, click the Drug pricing tool tab at the top of the screen.
- Select your health plan to start your search.
If you have questions about OptumRx's online drug pricing and information tool, contact OptumRx toll-free at (855) 828-9834 (TTY: 711), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.