All Texas Employees Group Benefits Program (GBP) prescription drug programs have taken action during the COVID-19 challenge to ensure you have the support and resources you need.
All GBP plans have early-refill programs in place to help you at this time.
HealthSelectSM Prescription Drug Program (administered by OptumRx to serve all HealthSelect plans)
- You can request an early refill at the pharmacy (or through mail order) as long as you have refills available.
- (855) 828-9834 (TTY:711)
Scott and White Health Plan (SWHP) and Community First Health Plans (CFHP)
- SWHP and CFHP have early-refill provisions upon request. To learn more, you can call your HMO plan at its toll-free number below.
- SWHP: (800) 321-7947 (TTY: 711), Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. CT
- CFHP: (877) 698-7032 (TTY: (210) 358-6262), Monday-Friday 8.30 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT
OptumRx medication home delivery
If you are in a HealthSelect plan, you can get the medications you take regularly delivered right to your mailbox. No more standing in the pharmacy line, sitting in the drive-through or waiting to be called.
When you log in to your OptumRx account and sign up for medication home delivery, you get:
ePrescribe with your doctor
- the convenience of standard shipping–at no cost to you–on medications delivered to your mailbox,
- 24/7 access to a pharmacist who can answer your questions any time, any day and
- text message reminders to let you know when to take or refill your medications.
Whether you have a new prescription, need to transfer an existing one or get a refill, you will need to ask your doctor to send an electronic prescription to a participating retail pharmacy
. You can expect delivery as follows:
- New prescription: After OptumRx receives your complete order for a new prescription, you should receive your medication in your mailbox within seven business days.
- Refills: Completed refill orders should get to your mailbox in about four business days.
How to sign up for OptumRx medication home delivery
You can sign up for OptumRx home delivery in one of the following three ways:
You can take the following
steps to sign up online:
OptumRx mobile app –
- Visit www.healthselectrx.com.
- Click Login/Register. If you already have an OptumRx account, click Sign in. If you do not have an account yet, click Register to create an account.
- After you’ve logged in, you’ll be on the home page. Under At a glance, Savings Advisor, click home delivery service.
- You will see a list of retail medications eligible for home delivery. Select your medication(s) from the list and then click Transfer to Home Delivery.
- Click Transfer Request and then click Proceed to Checkout.
You can use the OptumRx mobile app to sign up for home delivery and manage your prescriptions anytime, anywhere. Just take the following steps to get the app on your phone:
- Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Search for OptumRx.
- After the OptumRx app downloads on your phone, open the app to register your account and set up medication home delivery and reminders.
– You can call an OptumRx customer care representative toll-free at (855) 828-9834 (TTY 711).