Duplicate 1099-R Request Form
- If you are an active employee with questions about your W-2, you will need to contact the payroll officer at your agency or the HHS Employee Service Center.
- If your retirement is with another retirement system such as Teacher Retirement System or Texas County and District Retirement System, you will need to contact that retirement system directly.
- If you need a new copy of your 1095-B, contact your insurance company directly. Medicare-eligible retirees may not receive a 1095-B because you do not need one. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) sends your insurance information directly to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
If you are an ERS retiree and you need a duplicate copy of your 1099-R, you can use the form below to request one. Make sure you use the information that is on file with ERS. If you make a request in January for your prior year's 1099-R, ERS will mail it no later than January 31. Please allow seven to 10 business days for mail delivery.
- This 1099-R hotline is only for ERS 1099-R questions or issues.
- ERS does not provide tax advice. For tax advice, contact a tax professional.
- If you make a request in January for your prior year's 1099-R, ERS will mail it no later than January 31. Please allow seven to 10 business days for mail delivery.
- If you have other questions or issues related to your ERS 1099-R, you will need to Contact ERS.