Fall Enrollment 2022
For retirees eligible for Medicare
Fall Enrollment is the time you can make benefit changes for you and your eligible dependents’ insurance coverage, including health, dental, vision and life insurance. Changes are effective Jan. 1, 2023.
Fall Enrollment 2022 for Medicare-eligible retirees is Oct. 31 – Nov. 18.
Remember: A covered dependent is in the same enrollment period as the retiree or survivor who covers him or her. Annual enrollment for retirees and survivors who are not eligible for Medicare ended in July. However, anyone can make changes to their benefits within 31 days of a qualifying life event (QLE).
Retirees and dependents enrolled in Medicare can change from the HealthSelectSM Medicare Advantage Plan preferred provider organization (MA PPA) to HealthSelectSM Secondary, or vice versa, any time during the plan year.
Retirees can drop coverage in any plan at any time without a QLE.
No changes? No action needed.
If you wish to keep your same coverage, you do not need to do anything. Even if you plan to keep your current coverage, you should review the Fall Enrollment guide to understand your coverage.
We will add resources and other information to this webpage throughout October.
- Plan Year 2023 Rates: Medicare (pdf)
- Plan Year 2023 Rates: Medicare-enrolled retirees and surviving dependents (pdf)
- Plan Year 2023 Tiered Retiree Health Insurance Rates for retiree not eligible for Medicare (pdf)
- Valid Sept. 2, 2022 - Aug. 31, 2023
- Plan Year 2023 Tiered Retiree Health Insurance Rates for Medicare-eligible retirees (pdf)
- Valid Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2023
- Fall Enrollment Medicare Retirees and Families Guide (pdf)
- Health Plans Comparison Chart and Premium Rates for Retirees (pdf)
- ERS Fall Enrollment presentation (pdf)
- ERS Fall Enrollment presentation (video)
- Know your optional benefits (pdf)
- Know your optional benefits (video)
- Notice of Creditable Coverage (pdf)