Summer Enrollment 2021
For Active Employees and Retirees not Eligible for Medicare
The Summer Enrollment period for Plan Year 2022 is June 21 through July 23.
If you are an active employee or retiree not eligible for Medicare you can change current coverage for yourself and eligible dependents during your two-week Summer Enrollment phase. Coverage changes go into effect September 1, 2021. (Retirees eligible for Medicare can make benefit changes during Fall Enrollment.)
Summer Enrollment is your only chance to make benefits changes unless you have a qualifying life event. If you don't want to make changes to your benefits, you do not need to do anything during Summer Enrollment and your current coverage will continue.
This page will be updated with Summer Enrollment information as it becomes available.
Plan Year 2022 Rates and Comparison Charts
- Rates (employees and retirees not eligible for Medicare)
- Health Plan Comparison Chart
- Dental Plan Comparison Chart
- Vision Plan Comparison Chart
Summer Enrollment Materials (for information only)
- Active Employees Guide
- Retirees and Families Guide
- Survivors Guide
- COBRA/COBRA Disability Guide
- ERS Summer Enrollment presentation - coming soon
- ERS Summer Enrollment presentation (video) - coming soon
- Notice of Creditable Coverage (NOCC)