Checking on your annuity from your Retiree Home Page (ERS retirees only)
- Review your monthly annuity statement including deductions by clicking the Access Your Account link below.
- Authorize or update membership dues deductions by clicking the Membership Dues link.
- Change direct deposit of your annuity payments by clicking the Payment Method link. (If you need to set up direct deposit for the first time, please call ERS at, (877) 275-4377)
- Estimate and change tax withholding by clicking the W-4 Tax Information link.
- View and print your 1099-R forms by clicking the 1099-R Summary link.
- Review and update beneficiaries by clicking the Beneficiary Summary link.
- Update personal information by clicking the appropriate link under My Personal Information.
*Changes in your check can be due to insurance premium or tax rate changes.
Access Your Accounts