Brokers and Dealers
Interested in becoming a broker for ERS?
Requirements for Brokerage Services
Opportunities for brokerage services are available to firms who meet certain requirements:
- Firms must be in good standing with the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Firms and their designated agents must be members in good standing with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA);
- Firms must be registered and in good standing with the Texas State Securities Board;
- Firms must demonstrate a proven, effective execution platform for institutional investors that has been utilized by the firm for a minimum of three years;
- The firm or its executing broker and the clearing agent must each have minimum excess net capital of $2,500,000 and
- Firms must demonstrate an ability to add value to the investment process.