2022 State Employee Virtual Wellness Fair: Call for proposals
Theme: Adapt & Thrive
LOCATION: Virtual (Zoom & Go to Webinar)
DATES: October 17 - 21, 2022
PROPOSALS DUE: by July 31, 2022
About the event:
Calling all presenters and performers! We are looking for folks that want to inspire and musically entertain our state’s workforce at the 3rd annual Virtual Wellness Fair to help us all Adapt & Thrive!
The Virtual Wellness Fair provides opportunities for state employees to connect, learn and engage with experts and resources to increase health awareness and overall well-being.
Types of Presentations
(presentations are hosted by and receive live support from fair organizers):
- 30-minute Wellness Presentation - Presenter(s) offers well-being “nuggets” in TED Talk fashion that may or may not include a Power Point. We can add polls, handouts and can support Q&A to keep participants involved.
- 60-minute Wellness Presentation – Presenter(s) offers an in-depth, workshop-type webinar that may or may not include a Power Point. We can add polls, handouts and can support Q&A to keep participants involved.
- 20-minute Musical Sets – For the afternoon “Tiny Desk Concert Series,” we want to have a broad range of talented singers perform. Each afternoon we will have three 20-minute sets to make up an hour-long concert from 2-3 p.m. Concerts will be live in a Zoom platform.
- Physical Well-being: Taking care of your body by adopting healthy habits in the areas of physical activity, nutrition, sleep to help manage the physical demands of daily living.
- Social Well-being: Developing a sense of connection and belonging with a well-developed support system.
- Mental & Emotional Well-being: Developing the ability to cope and manage the normal stresses of life, to work productively and build satisfying relationships.
- Financial Well-being: Developing feelings of stability and confidence to manage your finances today while preparing for the future and anything unexpected.
- Spiritual Well-being: Discovering your life’s meaning and purpose by anchoring your beliefs, principles, and values to guide your actions.